- Go for a run in a park or in the woods with a backpack.
- After a while stop to gather some dead sticks. Cut a few pine and holly branches.
- Once you’re home have a shower. Start making a circle out of sticks. Tie them together with rope. This does not have to look perfect. You will have to make lots of knots.
- Try to insert as much pine branches as possible inside the little openings made by the sticks tied together.
- Do the whole circle obviously. Then add the holly branches in the same manner.
- For a finishing touch, add dried orange slices and hang on your front door.