The bf and I are registered to participate to the 20KM of Brussels that will take place in May. Since I haven’t been running since December 28th, I felt pretty pressured to start training for this big event!!
Of course, my challenge this year is the half marathon, on May 17th. I didn’t do any research on training yet but I calculated I have 12 weeks counting this one remaining before the big day so it’s not as bad as I thought. I imagine I just have to run regularly and try to increase my distance every week.
- Monday – nothing
- Tuesday – run 4,06K in 28 min
- Wednesday – Davina Aerobic Fit 30 min
- Thursday – run 6,22K in 39 min and yoga for runners cool down session 15 min
- Friday – yoga stretch and soothe 30 min
- Saturday – run 8K?
- Sunday – Davina core stability 30 min + a swim?