1 pack of fresh yeast
250 ml of lukewarm milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 pinch of salt
500 gr of flour
75 gr of soft butter
A bit of milk
- Mix the yeast and the lukewarm milk together so that it dissolves.
- Add the eggs, the sugar and the salt.
- Work it baby! Slowly incorporate the flour and the soft butter.
- Get your hands dirty and work the dough. Shape it like a ball.
- Let it rest for about an hour or two in a warm room so that it can double in size.
- Work it again into a lovely shape: either a rabbit, a plait or a baby Jesus. Then spread a mixture of an egg and some milk on it before leaving it to rest again for a little while. Bake in a warm oven for 30 minutes.