(very perplexed face)
Very quickly I checked what the brand was all about and I rapidly decided that as I don’t currently have a job, this was something I could do. The product they’re selling is not something I would buy right now and certainly would not buy from them as there are plenty of other brands available in my own country/area. But I could totally buy something similar in the future and it is something I would recommend.
- You shouldn’t work for free
- You shouldn’t partner with a brand that do not want to disclose you’re working with them
- You shouldn’t write posts to inspire conversations – it’s still a very insidious way to promote a product!
- You should tell them what you really think of what they are asking: they’re asking that you work for them, that you promote something for them in exchange for nothing – what’s in it for you? Call them out for it!
- I repeat, YOU SHOULDN’T WORK FOR FREE